According to the World Health Organization, people with COVID-19 generally develop signs and symptoms on an average of 5-6 days after infection. The graphic lists the typical signs and symptoms of the disease.”
If you suspect that you have been infected after developing the symptoms:
-Take shower. Put on face mask and wear gloves.
– Prepare a list of ‘close contact’, places and locations visited in the past 5-6 days as best as you could.
– Call up a trusted clinic near you to prepare them for your visit, or to have them arrange you a proper channel.
– Have all your recently worn clothing, towel, toothbrush, razor, etc, bagged and sealed.
– Have your phone, keys, wallet, watches, accessories disinfected, bagged and sealed.
– Leave your house as it is to be disinfected by the authority if needed (do not try to tidy up the house).
– Proceed to the screening appointment with minimum belongings (phone, charger and IC would be sufficient)
– Leave the bagged and sealed items at home.
– Do not take public transport.
– Do not let other use your car afterwards.
– If your immediate family members aren’t with you. DO NOT meet again until you are clear. Have them arrange their own screening.
– The least symptomatic parent to make arrangement for the children.
If you have been tested positive: Stay calm, follow the medical instruction. Contact your close family members/co-workers/company/kid’s school.
Published: 4th March 2020.
HIGH ALERT: The Symptoms of COVID-19
Some Hong Kong TV calls Muhyiddin’s name 没希望, which means no hope. How New Malaysia became ‘Malay Malaysia’ (Part 1)
Prediction by Robren: Coronavirus will be the biggest China and world epidemic since Hong Kong Flu which killed one million people worldwide in 1968 and 1969
What you can do about the New Coronavarius Outbreak in China and worldwide – a Robert’s Travels Health Warning
Coronavirus Cult Alert: Two-thirds of new cases in South Korea were connected to Shincheonji Church Doomsday Cult members visiting or hiding
“Malaysian Government said MH370 was Murder-Suicide” claims Ex-PM Tony Abbott. But it was a Heroic Mission went wrong, ghost-whispered by Captain Zaharie