The day after I finished chapter 3, I heard the breaking news that Dadi Gulzar aka Hridaya Mohini, the Administrative Head of Brahma Kumaris, left the body at 8:40am Indian Standard Time, on 11th March 2021, on Shivaratri day.
Dadi Gulzar’s death has 9 significant implications for the estimated 825,000 BK regular students around the world:
1. In reality 3 Souls left us for the Soul World on 11th March 2021 Shivaratri day (Dadi Gulzar, Twin Souls Brahma Baba and Shiva Baba)
Bapdada has no human body to enter from what I call the 6th Dimension, Angelic Universe, where Angels, guardian angels communicate and whisper from. The body of Dadi Gulzar is the last ‘special chariot’ for Bapdada, the Twin Souls of Shiva Baba, is the Supreme Soul-God of BKs, and the deceased founder, Brahma Baba who crossed over on 18th January 1969.
2. The roles of Bapdada on Earth is over.
According to Shiva Baba himself, his first role is to come at the start of Confluence Age or Sangam Yuga, the age between Iron Age (Kali Yuga) and Golden Age (Sat Yuga). It happened in 1936, in Sindh, when the supreme soul of Shiva Baba entered the chariot or body of Dada Lekhraj who was later called Brahma Baba.
His second role is to create Brahmins or his spiritual children called Brahma Kumaris who will help him create the Golden Age, after the destruction of Iron Age through wars, civil wars, natural calamities, diseases. etc.
3. His third role is to start taking all souls back to the Soul World at the end of Iron Age, first starting with Bapdada, which is today.
4. This implies that the three souls of Dadi Gulzar, Shiva Baba (the Supreme Soul and God of BKs) and Brahma Baba (the founder of BKs) have returned to their Soul World for good.
11th March 2021 should mark 4 major events and periods for the BKs:
1. The end of Iron Age or Kali Yuga.
2. The end of the 5,000 year Earth cycle.
3. The end of (the Iron-Aged) world.
4. A new 5,000 year cycle starting with Golden Age, when Brahma Baba will be incarnated as Krishna, the first perfect deity to be born in perfect Bharat-India.
NOTE: All the above is according to Shiva Baba and BK’s beliefs. You can ask a BK, if you need an explanation of these BK beliefs.
Robren accepts that every Brahma Kumari and every soul has roles to play, and are all part of the God-Universe. Robren accepts BKs but does not agree with every belief of a religion such as the BKs
5. Then the role of the Soul of Brahma Baba will take over soon in the form of a reincarnated baby Krishna, aka Adi Dev, the first man, the first pure Golden Age-bodied Deity or first perfect human on earth will be born somewhere in Bharat-India.
According to Shiva Baba, Krishna will grow up and marry Radha, and become the first Golden Age King and Queen called Narayan And Laksmi.
There are 8 births in Golden Age, 12 births in Silver Age, 21 births in Copper Age (when all religions started), and 42 births in Iron Age, and 1 birth in Confluence Age, therefore, a maximum total number of 84 births, in a 5,000 year Earth Cycle, which repeats itself every 5,000 years.
In summary, according to Shiva Baba, 900,000 of these BKs who achieved the highest level of “purity”, will be reborn at the start of Golden Age as pure deities or perfect human beings without any sickness, in perfect world in Bharat-India, without any wars and suffering for a period of 2,500 years (in Golden and Silver Ages), also called “Heaven on Earth”.
After 20 rebirths, at the start of Copper Age (2021-2,500 years = 479 BC circa), these souls of the same deities had degraded in purity below the threshold of being deities, they enter the period of Copper Age (the period when the first religions begin) and Iron Age also called “Hell on Earth”, for another total of 63 rebirths (21 + 42 =63), until the day when Bapdada left the corporeal world for good on 11th March 2021 (with the death of Bapdada’s last chariot Dadi Gulzar), signifying the end of Iron Age (Kali Yuga).
6. There will be no more Avyakt Murlis.
From now onwards, Murlis are all from recorded tapes.
Side Note #1: Brahma Kumaris’ students study the murli. The Hindi word murli literally translates to “flute”. It is an oral study, read to the class early each morning in most BK centres on the world. The murlis are derived from mediumship and spirit possession.
There are two types of Murli:
1. Sakar Murlis refer to the original orations that BKs believe to be the Supreme Soul speaking through Brahma Baba.
2. Avyakt Murlis are spoken by BapDada (from after 18th January 1969 to before 11th March 2021). BKs believe BapDada is God and the soul of their deceased founder. BapDada (God) is believed to speak to the BKs through a senior BK medium, Dadi Gulzar.
7. Personal Bapdada Meeting Madhuban season is over.
Recorded Avyakt Bapdada season continues in Madhuban.
Since a few years ago, as Dadi Gulzar’s health was weak, recorded Avyakt Bapdada murlis were played in Madhuban. Now Double Foreigners will stay in Madhuban Headquarters at Mt. Abu, while local Bharatwasis or local Indians will stay at Shantivan, at the foot of Mt. Abu.
8. Bapdada leaving earth on Shivaratri day means Baba are sending the message to BKs “to overcome darkness and ignorance”.
Note: Do not mix up God Shiva of Hindu faith and Shiva Baba of Brahma Kumaris
Side Note #2: Maha Shivaratri is a Hindu festival celebrated annually in honor of the god Shiva. The name also refers to the night when Shiva performs the heavenly dance.
It is a major festival in Hinduism, and this festival is solemn and marks a remembrance of “overcoming darkness and ignorance” in life and the world. It is observed by remembering Shiva and chanting prayers, fasting, and meditating on ethics and virtues such as honesty, non-injury to others, charity, forgiveness, and the discovery of Shiva. The ardent devotees keep awake all night. Others visit one of the Shiva temples or go on pilgrimage to Jyotirlingams.
Unlike most Hindu festivals which are celebrated during the day, the Maha Shivaratri is celebrated at night. Furthermore, unlike most Hindu festivals which include expression of cultural revelry, the Maha Shivaratri is a solemn event notable for its introspective focus, fasting, meditation on Shiva, self study, social harmony and an all night vigil at Shiva temples.
9. Brahma Kumaris now need to reinvent themselves, to be relevant to the world, and to heal and unite as one BK family, to dialogue with Ex-BKs and bridge their families. Big changes will happen.
NOTE: Some BKs may not agree with our interpretations, as these beliefs were not clarified by Bapdada or BKs.
These 9 interpretations are based on previous studies on Shiva Baba beliefs. However, writing about this does not mean Robren agree with these BK beliefs. It is open to constructive dialogue or debate. Makes sure your debate is civil, professional, objective, with key points, criticize the debate point with SPECIFIC reason why you disagree or agree, it’s pointless to don’t attack the person – without insults or profanity.