Robren is combined presence of Whisperer Robert and Angel Brenda.
Robren Library is curated by Whisperer Robren
Sections of Robren Library
7 reasons why top brands and all walks of life trust Robren
1. “The Whisperer”. He has trained over 250,000 students as an international keynote speaker, corporate trainer, a prolific writer, author, and a YouTuber. He has 42 years of expertise.
2. “Father of Asian FireWalking”. If he can train you how to walk on 650⁰C, he can transform your life.
3. He spent over $100 million on creating marketing, A&P budgets while working as a Copywriter for 2 top ad agencies, Leo Burnett Hong Kong and Wunderman Thompson. He invested massively in learning from world’s best authors and pioneers in human potential movement like Alexander Everett, Money & You, Landmark, Asiaworks, certified NLP Trainer, a US-Certified Trainer for 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
4. Robren is Asia’s #1 Change Expert. His clients include Fortune 500 corporations and Top Brands such as Coca-Cola China, Hong Kong Jockey Club, CLP Power Hong Kong, Public Bank, CIMB Bank, Genting, Tabung Haji, Tenaga Nasional, and over 300 CEOs in Malaysia’s Silicon Valley.
5. He has been widely featured in the media such as TVB, AWSJ, CNBC, SCMP, The Star, and Sin Chew.
6. Well known for his long “Buddha’s Ears”, he created The 7 Principles Series, The Law of Repulsion, the most significant life-changing programming since NLP. He used TLOR to settle a US$2m defamation High Court suit, without using a lawyer or spending a single cent.
7. Host of The Robren Show (tagline: Ideas that inspire1) & Robren Talk (a long version of Ted Talk).
Previous quests ex-PM Mahathir, Siti Nurhaliza, Kamarudin Meranun, Rich Bernstein (Mars Venus), Craig Santy (Hollywood producer of Resident Evil, Looper). Robren Group was at the Forefront to help Asian organizations bounce back from 2003 SARS when Hong Kong was the world’s SARS epicenter. Once again with Covid-19, Robren Group is at the forefront to implement The 9 New Norms to Covid-19 Recovery and Leadership Transformation.
Published: 20 January 2022.
Updated: 21 January 2022.