4.5 Billion Year Ago it was a 6-Hour Earth Day. Just IMAGINE what the World be like.
June 22, 2019
● The morning birds will be singing 3 times a day.
● SunDance, my late Golden Retriever will wake me up 3 times while I’m sleeping to get me to play with him. I may have to change his day to “SunMoonDance”.
● My normal 2-day weekend will have 6 whole days and nights.
● Michel Bourlon, my French client and friend will play his daily morning golf 3 times a day.
● My electricity bill might remain the same.
● I might shower every 3 days, and in cold winter I might shower every 21 days.
● I only have 2 hours of Stock Trading, 3 times a day.
● I get my morning newspaper 3 times a day.
● I probably still spend 4-6 hours a day surfing the internet or on mobile apps – not noticing if it is day or nighttime outside.
● My monthly bills and monthly rent come 3 times a month.
WOW, I may just like a 6-Hour Earth Day for a change.
~ Imagined and Written by Robren
Like-share-comment how you IMAGINE Your 6-Hour Day may look like.
2 Reasons Why CEOs, Celebrities and Fortune 500 Corporations Rely on Robren.
"Father of Asian Firewalking", AI Wizard, Strategist, Author, Change Expert.
1. Known as "The Father of Asian FireWalking", Robren has helped and trained over 250,000 students as an international keynote speaker, an in-house corporate trainer, a prolific Writer and a YouTuber. He spent over $100 million on creating marketing and A&P budgets while working as a Copywriter for 2 top ad agencies, Leo Burnett Hong Kong and Wunderman Thompson.
2. Robren is Asia’s #1 Change Expert, and founder of ChangeU. He is an NLP Master Practitioner and a US-Certified FranklinCovey Trainer for 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. His clients include Fortune 500 corporations and Top Brands such as Coca-Cola China, Hong Kong Jockey Club, CLP Power Hong Kong, Public Bank, CIMB Bank, Genting, Tabung Haji, Tenaga Nasional. He has been widely featured in the media such as TVB, AWSJ, CNBC, SCMP, The Star, and Sin Chew.
In summary, Robren is the CEO Whisperer, who advocates a work-life balance. He will take you to places you never imagine is possible.