Robert Pro-Review (RPR) has been compared with the famous Robb Report magazine but there are 7 big differences:
● 1. RPR covers more than Robb Report’s luxury-lifestyle, automobiles, aviation, boating, real estate and watches. It covers at least 37 categories.
● 2. RPR advocates purposeful sustainable living, rather than promoting the seductive lifestyle of the rich & famous, and the impossible Crazy Rich Asians.
● 3. RPR instills a spiritual philosophy, a way of better living and personal effectiveness, leadership, yet enjoying the finer things in life that one can afford.
● 4. RPR hunts for the best value buys even for high end items (e.g. RPR regularly reviews Genting Highland Premium Outlets for more than 50-70% discounts on high end fashion like Hugo Boss, Armani, Calvin Klein). RPR does not cover only Michelin-star 5 star hotel outlets but the cheapest, tastiest hawker food.
● 5. RPR is purely online free reviews therefore they are fresh, and most up-to-date compared to monthly magazines. RPR do not make money from ads, therefore they are not influenced or controlled by the brands they cover.
● 6. RPR covers unusual and unique topics such as afterlife, angelic signs, cults, scams, corruption, and t-shirt messages (of course, you are free to opt out when you see such topics).
● 7. Most of all RPR covers purposeful living, products and services that Robert Chaen personally uses and is passionate about.
Like-Comment-Share fb.com/RobertChaen – where both the above 2 hashtags are posted daily.
Robert Pro-Review is an influential professional review platform. It has 3 Key Focus:
1. Robert’s Ambassadors & Models: Re-branding your social media into a Top 100 Brand.
2. #RobertChaenReview: Robert’s review in causes, investment, lifestyle, product and services.
3. #RobertChaenTop10Reviews: Robert’s selection in the Top 10 reviews in a category.