SHOCKING SURVEY SUMMARY 2023
● 91% want workers with ChatGPT experience.
● 30% of companies are urgently hiring people with ChatGPT experience.
● 66% business leaders say hiring ChatGPT experienced workers will give company a competitive edge.
● 75% of business leaders hiring prompt engineers say doing so will likely lead to other jobs being eliminated.
● 29% of companies looking to hire prompt engineers in 2023.
Unlocking Endless Possibilities: ChatGPT’s Impact Across Industries
Discover the transformative power of ChatGPT across diverse sectors such as healthcare, finance, education, and beyond. Companies seeking a competitive edge are actively recruiting ChatGPT-experienced professionals to pioneer innovative solutions and revolutionize their industry landscapes.
According to respondents, the reasons why it’s urgent to hire people with ChatGPT experience include:
● “They can bring more creative and technical support to the company and promote the company to grow faster.”
● “It can save a lot of human and material resources.”
● “They can teach the rest of the staff how to learn ChatGPT.”
● “To improve the company’s production output and work efficiency.”
● “To improve the company’s reputation and market share.”
“With this expertise not yet widely available in the hiring market, those candidates with ChatGPT and AI skills will be highly sought after from progressive companies. As this tech is still so new, there is a race to bring on employees with this skill in order for the company to stay cutting edge, and it looks like companies are willing to pay to do so,” says Haller.
Two-thirds (66%) of business leaders who are hiring ChatGPT experienced workers say doing so will ‘very likely’ (41%) or ‘somewhat likely’ (25%) give them a competitive advantage.
According to business leaders, the areas of the business that they most need to hire people with ChatGPT experience are software engineering (58%), customer service (33%), human resources (32%), and marketing (31%).
In terms of the level of roles companies need people with ChatGPT experience, 50% of business leaders say for entry-level, 39% for mid-level, 43% for management-level, and 43% for executive-level roles.
“The internet is now populated with plenty of tutorials to build ChatGPT skills,” says Haller. “Those who take advantage of learning this new technology will pull ahead of other candidates. ChatGPT expertise needs to be listed on resumes along with other professional and hard skills and should also be mentioned in one’s cover letter.”
Commissioned by ResumeBuilder.com and conducted online by Pollfish on April 5, 2023, this survey included 1,000 participants in the U.S. Respondents were screened for current hiring status and their interest in hiring ChatGPT-experienced individuals for open positions. After screening, 187 respondents were removed.
Participants met criteria for current employment, working at a company with over 10 employees, having a minimum household income of $50,000/year, and being at least 25 years old. C-level executives, Presidents/CEOs/Chairpersons, owners, and partners comprised the respondent pool. The survey utilized convenience sampling with Random Device Engagement (RDE) to ensure random and unbiased results.
Editor’s Note: This article was published by ResumeBuilder.com on 17 April 2023.
@AIfinity: Upskilling your team with Ethical AI & ChatGPT.
Enroll in upcoming Leaderfinity Masterclass with AIfinity Module: https://tinyurl.com/Leaderfinity
RobrenReview: 9 | 10
Published on: 12 May 2023.