The 4 Cornerstones of Vision of the CVO: The 4 Key Reasons Why “Chief Vision Officer” Should Replace the CEO Title
August 17, 2022
As The Founder of ChangeU and Spiri, Robren strongly advocate Chief Vision Officer (CVO) in replacement of CEO. To him a CEO is too generic a title. Vision is probably the most important, most meaningful title, why?
Because Vision should encompass The Keystone that binds the whole together The 4 Cornerstones Foundation : 1) Vision: ● the faculty of being able to see long-term and what future could be like ● the ability to think about or plan the future with imagination, creativity, or wisdom ●
2) Mission: ● the vocation or calling of an organization, especially a spiritual one, to go out into the world and spread its ideology ● a strongly felt aim, ambition, or calling ● the vision in action form i.e. think globally, act locally.
3) Principles: ● core values that the organization and its staff live by
4) Purpose: ● the reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists ● a person’s sense of resolve or determination ● 1 of 6 Pillars of Self-Esteem
@Leaderfinity: Build a strong infinite leadership culture! @ChangeU: Change your game!
2 Reasons Why CEOs, Celebrities and Fortune 500 Corporations Rely on Robren.
"Father of Asian Firewalking", AI Wizard, Strategist, Author, Change Expert.
1. Known as "The Father of Asian FireWalking", Robren has helped and trained over 250,000 students as an international keynote speaker, an in-house corporate trainer, a prolific Writer and a YouTuber. He spent over $100 million on creating marketing and A&P budgets while working as a Copywriter for 2 top ad agencies, Leo Burnett Hong Kong and Wunderman Thompson.
2. Robren is Asia’s #1 Change Expert, and founder of ChangeU. He is an NLP Master Practitioner and a US-Certified FranklinCovey Trainer for 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. His clients include Fortune 500 corporations and Top Brands such as Coca-Cola China, Hong Kong Jockey Club, CLP Power Hong Kong, Public Bank, CIMB Bank, Genting, Tabung Haji, Tenaga Nasional. He has been widely featured in the media such as TVB, AWSJ, CNBC, SCMP, The Star, and Sin Chew.
In summary, Robren is the CEO Whisperer, who advocates a work-life balance. He will take you to places you never imagine is possible.