I don’t know how my mother can take care of our mentally challenged brother Jimmy every day of his life for 70 years. Truly amazing Mother’s Unconditional Love. We your sons hope you are proud of us and let go your worries. Enjoy your wonderful life.
My favorite Mother’s Day Videos:
My cute Mum calls me a “Yellow Fish Head, Wong Yue Tau, and La Lee Foo” during CNY
My favorite Mother’s Day Articles:
“My First Home is Inside Mummy.Thank you for welcoming and loving me.”
My favorite Mothers Quotes:
“A mother has 1,001 valid excuses why she should take time off from caring for her children, but a mother’s heart is 1,001 times bigger than that.
“A mother’s relationship goes beyond duty and responsibility.
A mother embraces love, forgiveness, and countless sacrifices.”
Quotes for Mother’s Day:
- “A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.” – Unknown
- “Mother is a verb. It’s something you do. Not just who you are.” – Dorothy Canfield Fisher
- “Moms are the people who know us the best and love us the most.” – Unknown
- “A mother’s love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible” – Marion C. Garretty.
- “Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.” – Erich Fromm
- “For a mother is the only person on earth who can divide her love among 10 children and each child still have all her love.” – Unknown
- “A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.” – Cardinal Mermillod
- “There is nothing as powerful as mother’s love, and nothing as healing as a child’s soul.” – Unknown
- “Happiness is seeing your mother smile.” – Unknown
- “No matter how much I say I love you, I always love you more than that.” – Unknown
- “I love my mother as trees love water and sunshine. She helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights.” – Terry Guillemets
- “No matter your age, you will always need your mom.” – Unknown
- “As is the mother, so is her daughter.” – Ezekiel 16:4
- “You have my whole heart for my whole life.” – Unknown
- “I’m a strong woman because a strong woman raised me.” – Unknown
- “A mother and daughter’s love is never separated.” – Viola Shipman
Quotes from Famous Moms
- “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” – Princess Diana
- “Being a mom has made me so tired. And so happy.” – Tina Fey
- “When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.” – Sophia Loren
- “Little souls find their way to you whether they’re from your womb or someone else’s.” – Sheryl Crow
- “My daughter introduced me to myself.” – Beyoncé Knowles
- “Having children just puts the whole world into perspective. Everything else just disappears.” – Kate Winslet
- “My favorite thing about being a mom is just what a better person it makes you on a daily basis.” – Drew Barrymore
- “At the end of the day my most important job is still mom-in-chief.” – Michelle Obama
- “If you’re a mom, you’re a superhero. Period.” – Rosie Pope
- “I’ve never had more appreciation for anyone in my entire life until I became a mom.” – Chrissy Teigen
The holiday started as an antiwar statement. But battles over who owned Mother’s Day kept coming.
Curated by: Robren
Published: 9th May 2021. Mother’s Day
My Favorite Mothers Quotes and Articles. Happy Mother’s Day to all Mothers xoxo