ROBREN BEST INTERN 2020 AWARD goes to ENG ZI HANG Eng Zihang
HELP University – Bachelor of Marketing (Hons)
● Eng Zi Hang is the reliable, informal leader of the Robren Dream Team. He is very good in implementing, coaching the team, and writing SOPs for econference & webinar coordination, marketing strategies, IT, direct marketing email merge, survey analysis reports, infographics, Excel, and video editing and production.
Based on the 5 Criteria:
1. The level of transformation based on the 3Ss: Stretching, Sharing, and Seeking
2. Good Customer Service for both Internal Customers (e.g. 8 New Norms Experts) & External Customers as Client Liaison
3. Strong Leadership and team spirit (for those who have worked with the individual)
4. Popularity in social media, public, and among Robren Team.
5. Most valued team member based on Merit and Performance (from Robren top management point of view)
The other 2 Robren Best Intern 2020 Nominees are:
● ELKIE FOO KAI SHI Kai Shi
Tunku Abdul Rahman University College (TARUC)
Bachelor of Business (Hons) in International Business
Elkie Foo was the Intern Team Leader, cheerleader, an Office Assistant to Group CEO, the chief liaison with ChangeU Subject Matter Experts, and HR recruitment.
● NICHOLAS LIM
Swansea University – Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Nicholas Lim is very loyal, very protective of team members and his mentor. He is willing to speak out and debate on issues, and willing to work long hours if needed especially before a Press EConference. He assisted the Acting Chief Marketing Officer with English copywriting for websites, slogans, promo ads, flyers, legal agreements, and correspondence.Thank you for your votes, support, and well wishes to the contenders.
JOIN THE MOST REWARDING APPRENTICESHIP IN ASIA
Please share with your collegemates, college lecturers, university social media, and parents – to bring higher awareness of Robren Initiatives, and for more Top Interns to apply for Robren Internship in 2021.
For 2021 Robren Best Intern Award, there are very exciting, meaningful, new initiatives such as “The Robren Apprentice”, Purple Youth CSR, and Purple Youth Group.
The Purple Youth Group is the Shadow or Mirror group of Robren Group.
Members of Purple Youth Group consist of selected youths who take “The Robren Apprentice” responsibilities of operating real businesses under the watchful eyes and mentorship of industry leaders and Subject Matter Experts.
You can involve under the Purple Parent CSR initiative – to invest in children’s future EBiz.
Read more: https://tinyurl.com/TheRobrenApprentice
Written: Robert Chaen
Group CEO of Robren Group, Chief Advisor of Purple Youth Group
Published: 31st December 2020.
ROBREN BEST INTERN 2020 AWARD goes to ENG ZI HANG.
HELP University – Bachelor of Marketing. Apply for “The Robren Apprentice”