- Biting Pen is an Activist EPlatform for Whistleblowers, Youths, Women, and Victims of Rape, Racism, Scams, Cults.
As an EPlatform means the BP Crew are Digital Nomads.
However, the current areas of physical operations: Kuala Lumpur and Hong Kong.
- Biting Pen has a strong Team of Criminal Lawyers, Investigative Journalists, Editors, Counsellors, and Psychotherapists.
- Biting Pen EPlatform can Help in 5 Ways:
1. Hold a Press Conference for individual or a class of victims. Currently only in Kuala Lumpur.
2. Access Biting Pen Resources has ongoing cases for Investigative Journalists.
3. Get Sponsorships.
4. Create creative Social Media and Publicity campaigns to support victims.
5. Limited Resources for: Criminal Lawyer (the victim must have solid evidence e.g. to counter allegations of defamation).
Founder of Biting Pen: Robert Chaen
Robert’s biodata: https://tinyurl.com/y3jh6uxe
The Story of the Beginning of Biting Pen:
- Key Sponsors:
Robren Services (read more: https://tinyurl.com/yb6uwr5h)
Rice Apprentice Intern-Grad Placements (read more: https://tinyurl.com/ydb9bdcr)
Purple Youth CSR (fb.com/PurpleYouth; read more: https://tinyurl.com/ydz86umv)
Bounce Back Malaysia CSR (fb.com/BounceBackMalaysia; read more: https://tinyurl.com/y8nvrw4w )
Movsha Influencers (fb.com/Movsha; read more: https://tinyurl.com/y9rjbplg)
Tee Message Design (fb.com/TeeMessage; read more: https://tinyurl.com/y7r6bwmn)
● Like and share Social Media Platforms:
Fb.com/Saving72Virgins (sexual harassment, rape, honor killings, cults)
YouTube Channel: Saving 72 Virgins: https://tinyurl.com/yc4ajxfr
- Join as a Biting Pen Volunteer especially with you have these core skills:
Civil Lawyer (divorce, child custody)
Send donations direct to the Lawyer or other Professionals.
(request for details)
● If you are suicidal, first talk to these Suicide Hotlines
Suicide Helpline: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
If you are having suicidal thoughts, or you know someone who is, help is available. For Hong Kong, dial +852 2896 0000 for The Samaritans or +852 2382 0000 for Suicide Prevention Services. In the US, call The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline on +1 800 273 8255. For a list of other nations’ helplines, see this page.
Written: Robert Chaen
Founder of Biting Pen
Published: 13th July 2020.