Hong Kong has more Millionaires than ever before but loses out to rival Singapore on Average Wealth. Millionaires by Country, Region, and Women.
1. Title: Hong Kong has more millionaires than ever before but loses out to rival Singapore on average wealth.
An excellent article on the Wealth Distribution and Millionaires by Country, Region, and Women.
The number of millionaires in Hong Kong rose 9% this year but average individual wealth of US$244,672 is 14% less than in Singapore.
The number of Hongkongers worth more than US$1 million stood at 179,000 by the middle of 2018, up 9% from a year ago. But there was little improvement in terms of the average worth of a Hongkonger, with the city remaining in 14th place globally.
Mainland China ranked second in terms of total wealth, estimated at US$52 trillion, behind the United States on US$98 trillion. But the average mainlander has US$47,810 of wealth, the 39th highest worldwide. China is the world’s most populous country with more than 1.3 billion people.
Switzerland (US$530, 240), Australia (US$411,060) and the US (US$403,970) were the top three in terms of per-capita wealth as of mid-2018.
Hong Kong has total wealth at US$1.5 trillion, up 5.8% from a year earlier.
Even in light of the stock market downturn – the benchmark Hang Seng Index is down more than 10% this year.
The study found Hong Kong has 1,907 “ultra-rich” people worth more US$50 million, putting it in 15th place globally.
China, Japan, Australia, Korea and Taiwan are home to about 8.8 million millionaires, over 20% of the global total.
Women now account for an estimated 40% of total global wealth. Germany has the largest female proportion of billionaires (26%), followed by Sweden (25%), Switzerland (23.8%), and Australia and India (both 18.6%), the Credit Suisse report said.
3. Rating: #RobertChaenReview (Wealth, Hong Kong): 7 | 10
Robert’s review in causes, investment, lifestyle, product and services.
Description: #RobertChaenReview is Robert Chaen’s unpaid, independent, daily, truthful review and critique on 9 Categories:
● causes, lifestyle, product & service, investment, scam, food & drink, arts, fashion, travel & hotel, etc.
Read more: https://www.changeu.co/robertchaenreview.html
Read #RobertChaenReview articles >> https://robertchaen.com/category/robertchaenreview/
Read Robert’s Biodata:
Published: 16th October 2018.
Copyright 2018 ©
About Robren, The Ineffable Whisperer
2 Reasons Why CEOs, Celebrities and Fortune 500 Corporations Rely on Robren.
"Father of Asian Firewalking", AI Wizard, Strategist, Author, Change Expert.
1. Known as "The Father of Asian FireWalking", Robren has helped and trained over 250,000 students as an international keynote speaker, an in-house corporate trainer, a prolific Writer and a YouTuber. He spent over $100 million on creating marketing and A&P budgets while working as a Copywriter for 2 top ad agencies, Leo Burnett Hong Kong and Wunderman Thompson.
2. Robren is Asia’s #1 Change Expert, and founder of ChangeU. He is an NLP Master Practitioner and a US-Certified FranklinCovey Trainer for 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. His clients include Fortune 500 corporations and Top Brands such as Coca-Cola China, Hong Kong Jockey Club, CLP Power Hong Kong, Public Bank, CIMB Bank, Genting, Tabung Haji, Tenaga Nasional. He has been widely featured in the media such as TVB, AWSJ, CNBC, SCMP, The Star, and Sin Chew.
In summary, Robren is the CEO Whisperer, who advocates a work-life balance. He will take you to places you never imagine is possible.
View all posts by Robren, The Ineffable Whisperer →