Imagine Old Malaysia Continuing IF Malaysians did NOT Vote for CHANGE in GE14
IMAGINE 10 things that will continue if Malaysians did NOT Vote for CHANGE 101 days earlier
By Robert Chaen
1. Keeping a Kleptocratic MO1 Najib in power means the plunder will bleed Malaysia beyond 1 Trillion Ringgits.
2. Kakistocracy will flourish like choking weeds and parasites and the Malaysian government will reach the highest level of incompetency.
3. Just imagine the following remaining in position and power: Apandi as AG, Tan Sri Mohd Hashim Abdullah as EC Head, Tan Sri Pandikar Amin as Speaker – must be the Rakyat’s biggest nightmare.
4. 30+ Political Appointee CEOs of GLCs will continue to enjoy the Gravy Train of Super High Salary of RM85,000 pm, including Arul Kanda Kandasamy earning RM5 Million.
5. Tony Fernandes will not be making any apology video of supposedly buckling under pressure because he would have bet big on his winning horse Najib.
6. RM1.1 Billion items and RM114M Cash will not have been recovered from Rosmah-Najib residences. And the 2½ bars of chocolate will not be stolen from Rosmah’s fridge.
7. GST continues to be collected to pay the bottomless pit of 1MDB beyond the RM19 Billion GST missing.
8. Other bigger than the 1MDB-Scale Scandals continue to be plundered by Najib and his Ministry of Pirates.
9. Most Opposition Leaders will be charged for Sedition, Fake News including Gobind Singh Deo, Mat Sabu, Lim Guan Eng, Lim Kit Siang; and Anwar Ibrahim will be charged for his third Sodomy case, and Tun Mahathir dies as the most broken-hearted true Malaysian.
10. Online News Portals like MalaysianKini, Malaysian Insight, Free Malaysia Today will be made inaccessible by MCMC leading to financial collapse.
11. (extra bonus point) MASS MALAYSIAN TSUNAMI EXODUS of progressive Malays, Chinese migrating overseas or taking up China’s “Back to Tong San” Permanent Resident Passport, Indians migrating to Bangladesh for new business opportunities, and East Malaysians working as maids in Arab nations and in Singapore.
IF… Malaysians can’t imagine OLD Malaysia continuing, then give PM Tun Mahathir and his Team the FULL 5 years to put Malaysia on the right path, and STOP making impatient short-term complaints.
Let’s be grateful and unite for the First New Malaysia Merdeka Celebrations.
Share this article about: IMAGINE if Malaysians did NOT Vote for Change.
CEO of ChangeU, Thinker, Writer, Speaker and Whisperer.
Published on 18th August 2018.
Copyright 2018 ©
Like our pages:
SHARE this article.
You are most welcome to share this article in your social media or website with only 1 term & condition: acknowledge this http://www.RobertChaen.com source and author Robert Chaen