Why I Joined & Left Brahma Kumaris Raja Yoga Meditation CULT (2nd Chinese BK) Part 2
(My Cult Confession Story and my Wonderful Experiences in my First Years in BK as the World’s Second Chinese BK)
Written by Whisperer Robert Chaen
Ex-BK (1979-1989), World’s First Chinese BK (with his brother, Tom; and Sister Maureen Chen who is still a top BK), Co-Founder of Brahma Kumaris Malaysia (founded in 1981)
My Mum disowned us!
We went to see my Mum in Ipoh before we opened the first centre. The concerned Singapore meeting a month earlier turned bad as my Mum did a reverse psychology on us by disowning Tom & I. She squarely blamed Tom for getting me to join BK.
Tom & I went to Kuala Lumpur with only 2 suitcases and all our life savings. We stayed in a cheap hotel in Brickfields – it was a brothel. 1 week later we opened the first Malaysian Raja Yoga Centre on 1 May 1991 in 4 Jalan Taban 1, Bangsar because Bangsar used have many Indians whom we thought would be more receptive to Bapdada’s teachings since most of Raja Yoga knowledge is linked to Hinduism albeit with massive twists; the second centre is the current main centre in 10 Lorong Maarof, Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur.
The hardest item to get for the first RYM Centre was the gadi from where daily Murlis classes are given. It had to be custom-made with the wooden frame platform and custom-made thick but hard cushion foam. The second item to be made was the Baba’s Donation Box with lock and key.
In the second Bangsar Centre I came up with the idea of Thought of The Day (TOTD) Whiteboard in front of the centre gate pillars. I would select the key point from the Murli which is not BK-heavy but modify it to be easily be related to the general public. As the second Bangsar Centre was in Lorong Maarof a very busy main road, cars were reputed to have slowed down to read the TOTD.
I came up with many RYM Centre SOPs (Standard Operational Procedures) like a Professional COO.
You can read more of my early years of BK service in Doomsday CULT Confession: Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University & Raja Yoga Centres are a Dangerous Cult
I gave my 10 best years of my youth and service.
I didn’t get paid any salary like most BK Teachers.
I willingly gave half of all my income.
Now I’ve paid fully my Big Religious Karmic Debt.
Like most Ex-BKs, we are much happier and freer now that we moved on from a mind-controlling Cult.
The rude wake up call is this service to ‘God’ is but a Big Religious Karmic Debt one had to pay for past Karma (read more click here).
Winter is coming to the Brahma Kumaris
● The moment Dadi Gulzar dies, it’s Karmic Game Over for the Fallen Twin Souls Bapdada (there is no Third Chariot) GG!
● There will be no Third Chariot, don’t fool yourself.
You know BKs have been warned about this by Bapdada since 1986.
There will be no long queue from Abu Road Train Station to Mt. Abu Madhuban when Bapdada go.
● Madhuban, BKWSU and Raja Yoga Centres have all reached the very Apex of its ‘Golden Age’ of Expansion – it’s now downhill all the way to its own “Iron Age of Irrelevancy” and demise.
Some people have obviously commented that I have an axe to grind or I’m bitter about BKs
Nothing is further than the truth.
Yes, sometimes I get angry and outraged by the delusional deceptions and lies of Bapdada, the manipulative brainwashing, and the massive break up of countless of marriages, relationships and friendships – BUT, I’m not bitter.
I don’t minced my words.
Yes, I’m a Badass Alpha when it comes to light, truth, and love, and defending the underdog, justice, and freedom, but I’m not nasty, bigoted, dictator, or a hypocrite.
I’m badass in giving back.
I’m open to constructive feedback.
My staff, graduates, clients and friends know where I come from.
On the other hand, readers and viewers sometimes miss the point and take things out of context.
Talk to families and friends of BKs and you’ll hear horror stories of heartbreak, marriage failures, children and family-building stopped, careers given up, BKs brainwashed to willingly give up assets and money surrendered to a Doomsday Cult.
Isn’t it much more blissful to simply let BKs to live in their delusional world that they will be perfect human-deities who will rule a perfect Earth for 2,500 years.
I had left BKs 28 years ago.
I have long ago moved on and rebuild my life.
The truth is many Ex-BKs I talked to would rather not discuss about BKs, and are happier to have moved on. They don’t want anything to do with BKs. They want to forget about their good and bad BK experiences.
Therefore, you will find that our BK YouTube Videos are bombarded by BKs’ defensive comments, more than supporters. Don’t forget there are 825,000 regular BK students who will defend their Cult.
There are also many Ex-BKs who actively support and help other BKs to get out the Toxic Brainwashing environment of BKs. Many of these active Ex-BKs do not want to be identified (some out of fear of Cult Retaliation) – as Shiva Baba has cursed BK Apostates as ‘lowest of low, worst than the worse Sudras-Slaves’). But I see the trend of more Ex-BKs speaking up publicly.
This Ex-BK Cult Movement is indirectly inspired by the “#MeToo” Sexual Harassment Movement which became TIME’s Persons of The Year 2017 which countless sexual harassment victims having the courage to reveal themselves and speak out.
I have healed my soul from the abuse from BKs, and the power control freak of the Regional Director.
And I have done good to redeem myself by doing much CSR, charity work, giving countless scholarships to my workshops, and giving back to society through my businesses.
Why do Muslim Apostates like Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Nonie Darwish, Nabeel Qureshi Speak Up Against Radical Islam, or any Apostate like Katie Holmes (ex-wife of Tom Cruise, a Scientologist Cult follower) speak up against a Cult?
1) Because it is the RIGHT thing to do – NOT because Apostates are bitter and have an axe to grind.
2) Because Apostates offer a truthful Check & Balance on their dangerous ex-Religion or ex-Cult – not because they are vengeful and have nothing better to do.
3) Because they don’t want others to suffer the heavy Karma, punishment, nightmare, hellish conditions they suffered – you should admire and support them as they are willing to speak the inconvenient TRUTH and risk persecution unlike many Ex-Cultists who dare not speak up for fear of backlash and ostracizing.
4) Because they want to educate the public who is not aware how dangerous Doomsday Cults and Extremist Religions and how much they can damage the society – not because they are indifferent like the silent majority citizens when their fascist army massacred their own people or executed a racist genocide.
I just feel sad whenever I hear a story of a family broken up or divorced because of BK’s strict Maryadas. When I wrote and spoke about the exposé of BKs as a Dark & dangerous Cult (part 1) on 27 August 2017, I didn’t expect much response.
I wrote my Part 2 where I go head to head with Shiva Baba’s Cornerstone FAKE knowledge Copied and Twisted from Hindu scriptures: Brahma Kumaris Cult have a FAKE GOD Raja Yoga Meditation is FAKE click here
Then I wrote the third article about The 101 Deceptive Faces of Brahma Kumaris Raja Yoga Meditation Cult click here
But my bold Exposing BK Cult YouTube videos are gaining traction. Suddenly there is One Voice singing in the Darkness around the BK Cult World. BK families are contacting me from all over the world and desperately seeking for my advice.
For me, if I can help Save a Lost BK Sheep, and Return the BK back to his/her beloved Family & Friends, I’m most happy and fulfilled.
The joy of saving a Lost Brahma Kumaris Sheep is enough inspiration and fulfillment for me to face all the fierce hostility and hatred from BKs.
BKs can’t handle the truth.
They become very defensive when you confront them on their delusional beliefs with facts.
When there are massive delusional beliefs like BKs, the Master needs massive daily brainwashing (Murli classes), and an army of Cult Leader Control to mind-control their flock of BK sheep to follow blindly.
I’ve written some action plans one can do: How to Escape a Cult and Win a Debate with a Cultist click here
Media contacted about my BK Cult videos and other Cult Videos in my Saving 72 Virgins YouTube Channel click here
In Summary My 10 Years Experience with Brahma Kumaris:
● Yes, I did had many wonderful experiences in BK.
● I met many good souls in BK, and in BK service.
● Yes, BKWSU is very rich as there are now 825,000+ regular students who give generous donations, assets and property.
The Dadis, Surrendered Sisters and centre-wasis (resident teachers) give the public perception that they live an austere life unlike the decadent lifestyle of Televangelical Preachers like Benny Hinn, Kenneth Copeland, Bishop David Oyedepo, but look at this video:
● Yes, I had wasted my best Youth Years with BKs.
● Yes, I paid a very Big Religious Karmic Debt because of my past bad Karma and I had to suffer big time during my 10 years with BK.
● The truth is my extreme strict Maryada Discipline was in reality a big PUNISHMENT for past Karma – no sex, no pleasures, no joy, no worldly and earthly enjoyments.
● NO, I highly do not recommend Brahma Kumaris as they are a Dark, Dangerous Doomsday Cult who breaks up families, couples, relationships, friends and totally isolate you from normal society and lifestyle.
● BKs, Sister Maureen Chen my Sister-In-Law, Philippa, Janaki, Parames, Helen, countless sisters and brothers I brought to BKs – GET OUT while you still can.
● Once Dadi Janki and Dadi Gulzar dies it will Game Over for the FALLEN Twin Souls Bapdada. It would payback time, the heavy Return of Bad Karmic Debts for you BKs who will share the huge Karmic Debt as Accomplices of Karmic Crime with Bapdada. It equivalent to joining as War Criminal leader killing millions – it’s no different, probably even worse as death is swift with war executions but Cult sufferings is long-term.
In Summary Why I JOINED Brahma Kumaris (in 1979, in Melbourne):
● I believed and trusted my own brother Tom would introduce me an extraordinary religion.
● Good meditation experience.
● Opportunity to do religious service to help the world.
● The End of the World predicted by Shiva Baba to be 1986.
In Summary Why I LEFT Brahma Kumaris (in 1989, in Hong Kong):
● I went to Hell and the Nightmare of BK fierce politics under the ruthless dictator Dr, Nirmala
● The Countless Political Mutinies by key BK Teachers & Students are consistently rampant in every BK centre. Brother Tom & Sister Maureen experienced the hard way – they got ousted by the locals.
the Voice of BK Dissidents are crushed.
● Shiva Baba is a fake god. He is just a human soul (not supreme soul) who is subjected to time, space, and birth whereas God is not.
● Shiva Baba’s teaching is nothing original. He copied mainly from Hinduism but twisted the knowledge to suit Shiva Baba and Brahma Baba.
● Shiva Baba’s repetitive 5,000 year cycle is proven to be ridiculously false by simply looking up in the night sky as 99.9% of the night sky is more than 5,000 light years into the past.
● BK is a Dark Doomsday Cult which isolates its students and teachers and break up families, couples, relationships, stop students from studying, rob a BK of a normal living, life enjoyments.
● Maryadas are too strict. There is no life outside BKs. Shrimat is abused by Zone-in-charge and Centerwasis (center residents).
My Latest Insights and Whisperings about Brahma Kumaris with my Twin Soul & Love Angel Brenda:
● Brenda revealed much about FALLEN Twin Souls like Bapdada. (Bapdada belongs to Fallen Angels/Twin Souls Category of Channeled Spirits)
● BK and any Cult is a Big Religious Karmic Debt, a punishment for BK’s past Karma.
● BKs and other Cultists including ISIS don’t realize that their joining extremist Religious Cults is actually punishment and return of bad Karma.
Help us by Sharing with their BK friends and relatives, Commenting, subscribing our Patreon subscription.
Help us Stop the Cancer Spread of Cults.
Written by Whisperer Robert Chaen, Founder of Saving 72 Virgins CSR
Published on 1 October 2017.
Updated on 21 January 2018.
Copyright 2017-2018 ©
Like our pages:
fb.com/ Saving 72 Virgins
Youtube: Saving 72 Virgins
SHARE this article if you want to expose Cults.
You are most welcome to share this article in your social media or website with only 1 term & condition: acknowledge this http://www.RobertChaen.com source and author Robrenda.
NOTE: The views, words, and opinions expressed this article is that of the author Robert Chaen. It does not reflect the views of people mentioned in the article, or the author’s associated corporations, brands, staff, business partners, graduates alumni, or customers.
The author is not responsible for any actions done by readers or viewers acting as a result of the article.