Robrenda’s Advice for Tinder Photos for MEN
● Spend a lot of time to write The BEST FIRST LINE in your Profile.
● I experimented with the equivalent statement which many women insert to put off horny men (“no hook ups“): “No sugar daddy hook-ups” but in reality I get more matches with this statement than without this statement… you go figure!
● Show the perception of CLASS by with pics of you in classy attire
● For men, you should include photos with you with other beautiful women. Why?
A photo of you in the company of beauties create a “cheerleader effect”.
● Women want men who are in high demand by women.
● Many women are biologically attracted by ‘taken’ men or married men. Why?
Mate poaching is a robust phenomenon, and it is here to stay. When single women see a moderately attractive male, they are more interested in him if they believe he is already in a relationship! In fact, one sizable study found 90% of single women were interested in a man who they believed was taken, while a mere 59% wanted him when told he was single. read more
With the above hindsight, as you have a maximum of 5 photos to include in your Tinder profile, I suggest the following for men:
Photo 1: You with a hot Woman Celebrity (married or single it doesn’t matter because it implies women celebrities find you attractive).
Photo 2: You ALONE with 3-5 beautiful women (not with models in car shows, not you with another man with other beautiful women – women will think it’s a party pic).
Photo 3: You on a fun holiday trip with one woman and 1 man (let them guess who the woman was with)
Photo 4: You in an active work/project environment: Women are attracted to men who appear ambitious, have a passion (e.g. motorbike, sports but no 6-pack gym pics), and active (women are turn off by slackers).
Photo 5: Your portrait in full suit and tie: as most women are impressed with men in full suit.
Alternative Men Photos:
 You with any famous Celebrities (sports, actor, singer, chef, dancer), public figure CEO (e.g. Richard Branson), PM  office photo with you alone with hot women colleagues  in uniform  long-sleeves white shirt but rolled up
NOTE to Tinder Men:
● No photos of your dick (no matter how endowed it is!)
Advice for Tinder Photos for WOMEN
● Spend a lot of time to write the BEST FIRST LINE in your Profile.
● For women, you should include photos with you with other beautiful women, but not alone with handsome men. Why?
● Firstly men are drawn to the visual of a group of women doesn’t matter if all of them are bland. Secondly, what works for men will not work for women i.e. pic of you alone with handsome men.Why? Because most men are intimidated by obvious competition too easily.
Photo 1 (most important photo): You with a hot Woman Celebrity
(men are instantly drawn to click at hot celebrity women)
Photo 2: You alone in the most gorgeous evening gown (doesn’t have to be revealing, with plunging neckline),
Photo 3: You alone in office/ professional attire (women wearing a close-fitting long sleeves shirt is very sexy)
Photo 4: You in women’ night out (but no drunk pics)
Photo 5: You with little or no make-up (to show you are confident and not a “fake Korean” beauty haha).
Alternative Women Photos:
 You with any famous Celebrities (sports, actor, singer, chef, dancer), public figure CEO (e.g. Richard Branson), PM  office photo with you with hot women colleagues  in uniform
NOTE to Tinder Women:
● Classy photos of you with see through, some cleavage is ok, too much skin you’ll get more attention and men of the horny type which you seriously don’t want.
● No photos of pets only (you with a pet is ok)
● Some dating coaches do not advice to include the super-common cliche gym pics (well, men are attracted to the visual so you showing off your butt may get them excited enough to swipe right)
● No quotes – it doesn’t make you more Sapiosexual!