Types of Marketing, Business and Political Seduction
Definition of seduction
1: the act of seducing; especially : the enticement of a person to sexual intercourse
2: something that seduces : temptation
3: something that attracts or charms
Seduction is accepted, prevalent and practiced in every area of society, and world cultures.
● Using sex appeal seduction in ads
● Using pretty and handsome salespersons and customer service officers
● Trade show girls
● “Public Relations in all its many forms is primariliy mass seduction” ~ Robert Chaen
● Using celebrities, athletes, as product and political endorsements
● Using YouTubers, Bloggers, Vloggers, Gamers for branding influencing
● Using music, videos, and sports to seduce and influence social and consumer behaviors.
● Using billionaires and successful people as spokespersons.
● Using religion or God to validate commercial purposes.
● Headhunting politicians or ex-Prime Ministers for the Board of Directors fo MNCs.
Published on 27 March 2016 (12:13 am)
Updated on 28 March 2016 (12:50 pm)