Identifying The 27 Big Karmic Debts
[Twin Souls Part 74]
Traditionally all religions talk about Karma in one version or another.
Karma (Sanskrit: कर्म; IPA: [ˈkərmə]; Pali: kamma) means action, work or deed; it also refers to the spiritual principle of cause and effect where intent and actions of an individual (cause) influence the future of that individual (effect). Good intent and good deed contribute to good karma and future happiness, while bad intent and bad deed contribute to bad karma and future suffering.
Karma is closely associated with the idea of rebirth in many schools of Asian religions. In these schools, karma in the present affects one’s future in the current life, as well as the nature and quality of future lives – one’s saṃsāra (the soul’s total history of past lives and reincarnation).
With origins in ancient India, karma is a key concept in Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Sikhism, and Taoism.
In Islam it’s called qada and qadar. Christianity also teaches morals such as reap what one sows (Galatians 6:7) and live by the sword, die by the sword (Matthew 26:52). In Spiritism, karma is known as “the law of cause and effect”, and plays a central role in determining how one’s life should be lived. Spirits are encouraged to choose how (and when) to suffer retribution for the wrong they did in previous lives.
How we know of this without remembering we had the choice is ambiguous. Disabilities, physical or mental impairment or even an unlucky life are due to the choices a spirit makes before reincarnating (that is, before being born to a new life. [source: Wikipedia]
Previously I wrote about Your very tough periods in your life can be Karmic Life Lessons that you must pay. [Twin Souls Part 73]. Here’s an extended update and recap:
The 27 Big Karmic Debts
Afterlife Secret: You reap the return of Karma only when you are in a human body (either in this or future lifetime), but never in the Afterlife.
The simple reason is you need a human body to experience Karma (either in this current or future lifetime), and in the afterlife you do not have a human body and do not have any human activities or feelings.
The first step to settling your 3 Big Karmic Debts is to identify them.
● Dark Secrets Karmic Debt
● “Parental Karmic Debt” – we all owe our parents or foster parents big time as they brought us up, feed us, and paid for our education.
● “Religious Karmic Debt” – religious vows.
Religious Karma Debt: young monks in Myanmar living a very austere, disciplined religious life with painful penance. Robert Chaen had to pay a 10 year Religious Karmic Debt in his prime youth with daily 4:00 am meditation, daily early morning class, giving free evening courses, strict vegetarian, celibacy (no sex) – while working in an advertising agency.
● “War/ Military Karmic Debt” – this is a collective debt of warring countries.
The Mass Killings of 1965-66 of 500,000 to over 1million by Suharto and his army
will have to pay for their atrocities in Purgatory (The 5th Dimension), and/or in future incarnations.
● “Relationship/Betrayal Karmic Debt” – when you had huge fights or very intense relationships (you are likely settling “Karmic Relationships” with a specific individual); when you break someone’s heart; being controlled by an authority figure, parents, spouse, boyfriend/ girlfriend, parents, ruthless boss.
● “Marriage/Love Relationship Karmic Debt” – be warned: as parents if you stop a true love of your child, or your choice of arranged marriage fails, the Karma is on you.
● “Daji 9-Tailed Fox Karmic Debt” – when you are seduced by either a female or male Daji.
Read full article on The Mythological Seduction by Femme Fatale Foxes Daji.
● “7 Deadly Sins Karmic Debt” –when you are you are a Slave to the 7 Deadly Sins are Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Laziness, Anger, Jealousy, and Arrogance.
● “Vice Addiction Karmic Debt” – when you are addicted to The Big 8 Addictions: Luxury Lifestyle, Shopping, Affairs, Gambling, Drinking, Smoking, Vaping, Drugs, Prostitution, Internet, Gaming, and all forms of addictions.
“Many people are willing to pay the price of Karma of enjoying a vice.”
Example 1: Smokers are willing to pay the price of Health Karmic Debt of potential lung cancer. I’ve heard about my crossed over wife Brenda’s Ah Vor (Portuguese for Granny) was a chain smoker and lived until over 90 years old. So she didn’t pay a heavy price for smoking, while someone who suffers from passive smoking might young from lung cancer.
It all boils down to “Karmic Intention”.
In real estate, it’s location, location, location.
In Karma, it’s intention, intention, intention.
Example 2: If you are willing to pay for prostitutes, visit nightclubs, or watch porn excessively, you will have to pay the Vice Addiction Karmic Debt of not having a real fulfilling sexual relationship with a girl friend.
Example 3: You could “cheating” when you are willing to pay the price of spending excessive time on your business or spending many hours on surfing the net and Facebook.
Object affairs happen when the cheating partner focuses his or her time and energy on something other than the relationship. It could be work, social media, or even your smartphone. Read more on > Couples beware: Here are 3 types of infidelity other than sex!
● “Health Karmic Debt” – long-term illnesses, sufferings, pain (note: not all sufferings are karmic settlements); health problems, mental illnesses.
● “10 Commandments Against Evil Karmic Debt” – when you violate the commandments of “worshipping” Evil or Money, misusing God’s name (10,000-fold punishment e.g. Jihadist Terrorist karmic punishment), Dishonor to Parents, Murder, Violence, Adultery, Stealing, Lying, False Witness, and Coveting.
Celebrities with Bipolar Disorder:
Robert Downey Jr
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Linda Hamilton (Terminator)
Carrie Fisher (Star Wars Princess Leia)
● “Death Karmic Debt” – grieving from death of loved ones, seeing your loved one die.
● “Poverty Karmic Debt” – when you were very poor, hungry, when you can’t pay your rent.
● “Business-Financial Karmic Debt” – when you suffered any forms of financial set back (business closure, business partner cheating, loss from a monetary con-job, corruption backfiring); or you karmic-owe to angel investor.
● “Accident Karmic Debt” – accidents, injuries; plane crashes (MH370, MH17)
● “Legal Karmic Debts” – divorce settlement, legal fines; any jail time (whether guilty or framed), court punishment; stealing of intellectual property.
● “Friend/ Relative Karmic Debt” – when you were betrayed by someone really close (you may have owed this person in some past lives).
● “Possession Karmic Debt” – loss of possessions.
● “Charity/ Association Karmic Debt” – when you inclined to help build or donate to temples, mosques, churches, or religious worship places.
● “Boss/Politics Karmic Debt” – when you are being controlled by an authority figure or ruthless boss; facing tough politics, being controlled/suppressed by a boss, team conflicts.
● “Extreme Discipline Karmic Debt” – when you lived a “Karmic Prison Time”, a very strict disciplined life, tough military life (you may be paying for your past violent acts), vegetarian diet (it may be a sign that you abused animals in the past, or you saw animal sufferings and made some life choices), celibacy vows.
● “Teacher Karmic Debt” – teacher can be in many forms for example school teacher, lecturer, supervisor, religious or spiritual teacher.
● “Doctor/ Surgeon/ Healer/ Psychic/ Fung Shui/ Priest/ Wizard Karmic Debt” – Grigori Rasputin (1869 – 1916) was a typical example. He was Russian peasant, mystical faith healer, and trusted friend of the family of Nicholas II, the last Tsar of Russia. Nina Wang of Chinachem (Hong Kong) owed her Big Karmic Debt to her personal Feng Shui consultant, Tony Chan Chun-chuen.
● “Animal Karmic Debt” – animals such as dogs, cats, birds, and even wild animals are known to have saved the lives of their owners; killing of animals without God’s or The Great Spirit’s blessing; killing for dogs, elephants (ivory trade), shark fins, and endangered species. In another life you may have to pay for your punishment by serving a zoo or animal conservation like WWF.
● “Country Karmic Debt” – normally we pay back nearly 100% in terms of our paying our income tax. However, say if a governmental search and rescue found you, your karmic debt will be higher. That’s why many people unconsciously work for government departments for many years – they seem to owe their government, police or military.
● “Nature Karmic Debt” – earthquakes, tsunami, global warming is a direct result of greedy and overdevelopment of industrialization; forest fires – haze.
● “Corruption-Crime-Cronyism-Torture-Scandal Karmic Debt” – if you are a President, Prime Minister, Pope your return of karmic return is 10,000-fold than normal.
Read my Karma Love Story and how I had to pay for my Religious-Extreme Discipline- Vice Addiction Karmic Debt with 10 years of my youth by living an extremely austere, hard disciplined, celibate life, no sex, wake up for 4am meditation, strict vegetarian.
Proof & Secrets from The Afterlife with The Love Angel Brenda
The Second Afterlife eBook by Whisperer Robert Chaen
Published on 19 March 2016.
Updated on 18 October 2017.
Copyright 2017 ©
Like our pages:
Youtube: Afterlife Channel
SHARE this article.
You are most welcome to share this article in your social media or website with only 1 term & condition: acknowledge this http://www.RobertChaen.com source and author Robert Chaen.
“The Secret” – what they don’t teach you in the bestseller
The Laws of Attraction mentioned in THE SECRET will not work if you have not settled your Big 3 Karmic Debts.
The moment you identified your Big 3 Karmic Debts, you’ll feel relieved and feel a significant release of karmic burden. Your life will progressively get easier, be less painful, and you’ll attract incredible abundance in all life areas.
Settling your Big 3 Karmic Debts will be your biggest break you’ve been waiting your whole life.
If you feel the deep urge to settle your Big 3 Karmic Debts – through Karma Healing, read more or contact me.
To be continued… How to Settle Your Big 3 Karmic Debts [Twins Souls Part 75]